The Website Group Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. We use your information to provide you the required solution and/or information; or to contact you; or to communicate with you. We do not and will not provide any of your personal or business information to other companies or individuals without your specific request and permission. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What Information Do We Collect
We record the basic information provided by your web browser when you access our website. This information is purely technical and does not contain any personal details. This might include: your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, website navigation and etc. We use this data to assist with problems that may arise in relation to this website and to aggregate access trends to provide a better browsing experience.
When you register your contact details with us, we may collect the following information:
– Full Name and Company Name
– Contact information including email address and phone number
– Demographic information such as postcode and your full address
We need to collect this information so that we are able to contact you in regards to your enquiry / email. This information is stored within our CRM (www.pipedrive.com).
When entering into a contract with us and signing our proposal/contract we will collect the following information:
– Full Name
– Date of Birth
– Email Address
– Phone Number
We need to collect this information so that we are able to reference you before beginning work on your project. This information is stored via PDF and within our accounting software (invoice.zoho.com).
What We Do With The Information We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
– We may use the information to improve our products and services.
– Improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website.
– Send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you.
– We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
– From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Controlling Your Personal Information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting unless you tell us that you do not wish this to happen. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details, please contact us.
You may request us to send you a summary of the personal data processed about you. If you feel that your personal data have been processed incorrectly or incompletely, or if you feel that such processing was unnecessary, then you also can also ask us to edit, supplement or erase your personal data. You can contact us via ‘email@example.com’ in regards to the above.