The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “Customer”, “You”, “Yourself”, and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “The Website Group”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to The Website Group Ltd a company registered in England with registered company number of 09426994, “Contract” refers to the 12 month contract signed by the client.
“Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing English Law. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
The content of our website’s pages are for your general information and promotional use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It’s your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the relevant copyright.
You must seek our written permission to use any material or content from our website. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s) unless they are operated by us.
Disclaimer and Limitations
The information on this website is provided on an “as is” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we exclude all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or any of our other literature; and exclude all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website or any of our services. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised this Company of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages. This Company does not however exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by its direct negligence. The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of your statutory rights as a consumer are affected.
Any offer or acceptance contained within or implied by this website is made subject to contract and all contents are Without Prejudice.
For any queries please contact us on 020 3198 7333. Outside of office hours please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will aim to respond to any queries within 48 hours and aim to resolve any issues you have within 3 working days.
If you wish to raise a complaint about abuse you have received (phishing scams, spam emails etc), please contact us at email@example.com with as much detail about the abuse. We will investigate your complaint within 48 hours and aim to respond to you within 3 working days.
Complaints & Escalation Process
In order to improve and maintain our services, we are happy to receive your feedback, based on which we may make certain amendments to our systems and processes.
If you wish to make a complaint about a service you have received, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including as much detail from the issue you have. We will acknowledge your complaint within 48 hours and aim to resolve any issues within 3 business days.
If you’re not happy with the initial outcome of your complaint, than please feel free to escalate your issue to Nominet (the .uk registry) here: https://www.nominet.org.uk/disputes/complaining-about-registrar/complaints-procedure
– As part of any of our packages, we offer one domain name free of charge for each client; however we reserve the right to apply a charge if required. The price will vary depending on the chosen domain name.
– For as long as you remain a client, each domain name will be automatically renewed by us annually, free of charge.
– Subject to our terms of business, we will transfer any domain names relating to you on termination of your contract with us for a small administrative fee of £99 + VAT per domain. Should you not request in writing for your domain name to be transferred to you at the end of your contract term then it will be allowed to expire.
Nominet (.uk Domain Name Registry)
View the Terms & Conditions
Links From This Website
We do not monitor or review the content of other websites which are linked to from this website. Opinions expressed or material appearing on such websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by us and should not be regarded as the publisher of such opinions or material.
We are not responsible for the privacy practices, or content, of these sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site & to read the privacy statements of these sites. You should evaluate the security and trustworthiness of any other site connected to this site or accessed through this site yourself, before disclosing any personal information to them. We will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in whatever manner, howsoever caused, resulting from your disclosure to third parties of personal information.
Neither party shall be liable to the other for any failure to perform any obligation under any Agreement which is due to an event beyond the control of such party including but not limited to any Act of God, terrorism, war, Political insurgence, insurrection, riot, civil unrest, act of civil or military authority, uprising, earthquake, flood or any other natural or man made eventuality outside of our control, which causes the termination of an agreement or contract entered into, nor which could have been reasonably foreseen. Any Party affected by such event shall forthwith inform the other Party of the same and shall use all reasonable endeavours to comply with the terms and conditions of any Agreement contained herein.
– All Charges shall be payable by the Customer to The Website Group (or such person as The Website Group or the person invoicing on behalf of The Website Group shall specify) by the due date stated on each invoice.
– Unless agreed otherwise in writing, a non-refundable payment equivalent to the total monthly payment amount must be paid by the customer and received by The Website Group before The Website Group carries out any work. This payment will count as the customer’s first monthly instalment.
– If payment is not made when due, The Website Group will apply a late payment charge of £14 +VAT. An additional late payment charge of £14 +VAT will be added to each invoice for every month that it remains unpaid. Unpaid charges will continue to accrue even if the Terms of Business is terminated.
– If payment of the Charges is not made when due, without prejudice to any other rights, The Website Group shall no longer be obliged, as from such date, to provide Services until such amounts are fully paid by the Customer.
– If a direct debit is dishonoured or cancelled, The Website Group shall be entitled to pass on to the Customer any third party charges The Website Group incurs and in addition, The Website Group may suspend its Service.
– If a direct debit is dishonoured or cancelled, or if these or any other agreed terms are breached by the customer, The Website Group reserves the right to demand immediate, full, advanced payment for each of the monthly amounts due for the remaining contractual period. Late payment charges will continue to be added until this amount is paid by the customer in full. On this occasion we also reserve the right to suspend any websites held under any of the customer’s accounts with The Website Group.
Without prejudice to any other termination rights set out elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions, The Website Group may terminate the Agreement, or the provision of any part of the Services, for convenience by serving 14 days written notice on the other party at any point.
The Website Group may terminate the Agreement with immediate effect in the event that the Customer is rude, aggressive or violent towards any of our employees or in any other circumstances where the Customer’s conduct is unacceptable to The Website Group, or if for any reason whatsoever, we are unable to continue providing any service or part of.
The Website Group shall not be held liable for any damages or loss of data resulting from the termination of the Agreement and/or the provision of any Services, howsoever arising.
Changes To These Terms
The Company reserves the right to change these conditions from time to time as it sees fit and your continued use of the site will signify your acceptance of any adjustment to these terms. You are responsible for checking our terms and conditions before each session of using our website.