How to Make Money with Social Media Marketing [Infographic]
HOW TO MAKE MONEY FROM SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
When it comes to crafting a marketing plan, don’t go in blind. I’ve seen it many times before; the business owner who’s lost faith in the benefits of social media marketing or the company online who isn’t playing the game right.
At this point, you might begin to question the benefits of marketing online or forego the idea altogether on the grounds that you no longer want to waste time nor money.
If your social media channels aren’t delivering the results you’re after, chances are your marketing plan just needs some fine tuning.
When executed correctly, some of the rewards & benefits you might see from your marketing plan are:
● Brand awareness: people know who you are and they trust you
● Lead generation: obtained via networking or potential customers gained online
● Lead conversion: more likely to turn leads into customers
● Increased website traffic: using call-to-action campaigns or leadpages
● Influencer marketing: a great opportunity for brand collaboration and cross promotion
● Community engagement: customer satisfaction levels rise
● Lucrative advertising: aside from paid campaigns, social media is free and when you nail it you’ll be making more money than you invest.
I won’t lie for a newbie it can be daunting, but if your business isn’t on social media there are some big opportunities being missed out on.
There are over 2.5 billion social media users worldwide, and all it takes is a little rework of your current plan to start profiting from this massive market!
So how do you profit from your posts? Well, as always, we’ve got your back! The below infographic provides an in-depth look at 8 points that will turn your social media marketing into a profit center.
As always, please let us know your comments or any questions on Twitter (@thewebsitegroup ← Click to Tweet Us). We’d love to hear from you!